Forgot your password? Make sure you have contacted your account administrator to send you a password reset email before reading these instructions.
Here are the steps to take once your admin has reset your password:
1. In your email's inbox, open the email from VerticalChange with the subject "Password Reset Instructions".
2. Click on the link provided under "Please use this link to reset your password within the next 3 days"
- You have 3 days to use the link provided in the email - if you do not reset your password within three days, you will need to ask your administrator to resend the email.
3. Type your new password into the first 'Password' text field
- Your password must be at least 8 characters long
- Your agency may have set up additional policies for passwords (such as preventing reuse of old passwords). If this is the case, an error message will let you know your password is not allowed
4. Re-type the password you just created in the second 'Password confirmation' text field
5. Click Update password
If all was successful, you will be brought to the login screen where you can log in to VerticalChange with your email address and newly set password.
If there was an error, a red error message at the top of the screen will indicate what needs to be fixed (length, unmatched passwords, etc.)
Make your corrections and try again until you reach the login screen